Do you know where to find Undo, the erasers, corner shortcut keys, preferences, or are you looking for something else? Here's a list of links to help you navigate SketchBook Mobile.
Why not start with the basics and go from there? See The Basics.
- Are you looking for Undo/Redo? Go here.
- Did you know there are shortcut corner keys? Go here.
- What gestures are there in SketchBook? Go here.
- Do you want to customize the shortcut keys, turn on/off tooltips, or change gesture functionality? Go here.
- Do you want to erase something and don't know where to find an eraser? Go here.
- Did you know SketchBook has scanning? Check out Scanning.
For additional questions, check out the SketchBook Mobile docs, which are filled with answers to where things are, what they do, and how to use them. And, if you want to check out the Pro tools, watch videos, or access tutorials, you can find these all in documentation.